Wednesday 24 January 2018

2018

Selepas berhenti menulis pada 2012, aku kembali pada 2018. Selepas 6 tahun, senyap tanpa khabar. Aku kembali dengan nafas baru. Aku kembali kerana jari aku terlalu rindu untuk menari-nari di papan kekunci. I am not a keyboard warrior. 

There are reason why I comeback after 6 years I left just like that. Because in this blog nobody know who I am. I can tell anyone about my story without any guilt. Nobody will judge me. Even you will judging me after read my blog, I will not know about you will judging me. Because I dont like when people judge wiithout know the whole story, the full episode. Because in this blog, even i tell you about my story my life, it will not a full version of it. Because I will tell you about the happiness side, and the bad side i will not tell you But the bad side story with positive and the value inside, I will share. So that you will acknowledge it as part of your life.

Even though, the blogging is not relevent in 2018, I will just go with it. I know being a vlogger more relevent than being a blogger in these 2018. But I know, there are some people that still like to read blog. 

No comments: